- School Re-Examined
- Project Update: In Students’ Own Words
- Learning That Matters
- SAMR: Don’t Get Stuck On “S!”
- Wake Up Fellow Educators! The Age of Knowledge is here!
- How Technology is Not Ruining My Classroom
- Games Not To Play in School
- A Moment of Clarity
- Identifying Obstacles to Learning
- Terrariums: Antidote for Winter Blues!
- Stepping Off the Treadmill
- Questioning Everything
- Kids Crave Feedback
- What’s Wrong with Tests?
- 4,766 hits
Tag Archives: motivation
So often when I have written a post for this blog it has felt like a compulsion. The words have been spinning around in my head for several days until at last the pressure becomes so great they burst through … Continue reading
This post will appear to be about dogs, although it is also about human learners. But if you are a dog lover you will likely get more out of it. As I have said before, my dogs are a couple … Continue reading
Here in New Hampshire USA it is certainly wintertime. The sun does not rise until after 7 am and sets about 4 pm. On cloudy days, which do tend to predominate during this season, we look out on a palate … Continue reading
Here we are at the end of the fall trimester of 2014 at Proctor Academy, a small school in rural New Hampshire, my home for nearly half my life, and I feel more confused, less sure of my role as … Continue reading