- School Re-Examined
- Project Update: In Students’ Own Words
- Learning That Matters
- SAMR: Don’t Get Stuck On “S!”
- Wake Up Fellow Educators! The Age of Knowledge is here!
- How Technology is Not Ruining My Classroom
- Games Not To Play in School
- A Moment of Clarity
- Identifying Obstacles to Learning
- Terrariums: Antidote for Winter Blues!
- Stepping Off the Treadmill
- Questioning Everything
- Kids Crave Feedback
- What’s Wrong with Tests?
- 4,766 hits
Tag Archives: high school chemistry
Last week’s cathartic rant on the traditional bell curve approach to testing has left me free to reflect on the tool of feedback which we give to our students, and how crucial it is to them as they learn. This … Continue reading