- School Re-Examined
- Project Update: In Students’ Own Words
- Learning That Matters
- SAMR: Don’t Get Stuck On “S!”
- Wake Up Fellow Educators! The Age of Knowledge is here!
- How Technology is Not Ruining My Classroom
- Games Not To Play in School
- A Moment of Clarity
- Identifying Obstacles to Learning
- Terrariums: Antidote for Winter Blues!
- Stepping Off the Treadmill
- Questioning Everything
- Kids Crave Feedback
- What’s Wrong with Tests?
- 4,766 hits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
backlashInevitably as advancements occur in a culture the excitement of new ideas will be surely be followed by anxiety and then a backlash.
Educators are in the midst of this phenomenon as we see our classrooms inexorably invaded by smartphones, Ipads and computers. Continue reading